Re: whrees all the nap stuff?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Artiztik on July 26, 2008 at 19:52:32:

In Reply to: Re: whrees all the nap stuff? posted by Popper on July 26, 2008 at 19:15:54:

: been a week,nothing much posted?

: Would especially like to see some pic's from the "new" Saturday shoot.

Gee guys, it only happened 6 days ago! There have already been 75 images from Sunday, posted in 3 galleries by SpongeBob from the wet tee show, showgirls at the fence, and amateurs on the grounds. He must have sent them in from the motel where he was staying in Indiana, after doing cropping and editing on his laptop.

I have already uploaded 50 photos from the Saturday shoot, which SpongeBob was unable to attend. And I will have hundreds more to post very soon, from Saturday and Sunday.

I know if all you found on Cocco's for the next month was NAP2008, we would be seeing complaints from all the nude beach fans. So give PD a break, he has to process all this stuff and archive it where it can be searched later. I am confident my first 2 Saturday galleries will be posted very soon. And I am now in post production to create a multi-disc DVD set to sell. I do some interesting editing with interactive chapter menues, and hope to have it on my web site by late August. I don't think Dream Girls were there this year, and Buttman just shoots the main showgirl stage. And last year Buttman took almost a year to release the 2007 DVD, DreamGirls 2007 was much quicker.

My ArtBark NAP set should be over 3 hours again, and I do plan to make some high res stills available on photo discs. Post production takes time, to get it right. SpongeBob is working on some major Bike Rally DVDs to sell, many volumes!

I am not seeing many event reports in the HotTub...Did anyone else go this year?

- Artiztik

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: