Re: Nudes-A-Poppin

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by glacier206 on July 25, 2008 at 17:55:17:

In Reply to: Nudes-A-Poppin posted by fireman-bill on July 25, 2008 at 08:49:01:

: The Saturday shoot went well. The weather was rain on and off but comfortable. Playboy was there, Cherri and I even ran into Fingers. Havent seen him in a frw years. We had a lot of positive fedback from the guests and there were more people than expeted with the weather. From what we hear the Saturday shoot will be much bigger next year. No there was no video but there were a few creative guys who got thier video.

: The show on Sunday was excellant. Nice weather, not hot like the last two years. There were about seventy-five female dancers and thirty male dancers. I also noticed a lot more females in the audience this year.

: Hope everyone who attended had a good time and got soom good shots. Hope to see more of you next year....................fireman-bill

Fireman-Bill, What happened to Dreamgirls? I did not see them at the Sunday shoot, their NAP videos are very popular and they had attended each year for quite some time. I did not attend the Saturday shoot because of the NO VIDEO policy, instead went to a more video friendly event ABATE of Indiana's "The Boogie" and happy I did, WOW!

I'd like to make a suggestion that you make available water at the platforms for the poor overworked and overheated contestants, then at least they may work the platforms more often and less exhausted, just a suggestion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: