Re: Lighthouse Beach

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mitch on July 24, 2008 at 10:03:43:

In Reply to: Re: Lighthouse Beach posted by squirrel516 on July 17, 2008 at 16:52:37:

Walk all the way down, so that the Lighthouse is at about a 90 degree angle to you on the beach. There is a clothed section here, but it is surrounded on both sides by clothing optional sections. Keep walking and you should start to see some more skin. If you take the wooden path, simply go left after hitting the beach. I'll never understand why clothed people go to that part of the beach, but hey

: What is this "second area" that you guys are referring to? Thanks.

:
: : : : Was at Lighthouse this past weekend, major beach erosion. If you dont set up your belonging high enough in the dunes, by high tide, you stuff will get soaked-washed away. The everydayers, basically took up all the high ground (in the first designated area - however if you go to the second cut - longer walk - plenty of room. Additional, because your so close to the dunes, the biting flies seemed worst.

: : : : Has any of the regulars seen eroision like that before?

: : :
: : : I've been there a few times this year and I agree. Terrible erosion. I was just there on Friday and the place was packed for a weekday. When high tide came in everyone was crunched together trying to find a spot. It was so bad that my fiance felt a little uncomfortable with a bunch of guys right on top of us. But then the booze kicked in and it was fine...lol

: : I find that if you go to the second area, not only are there much less gawkers and walker-byers, but there is much more space. One time I was in the second area, there were about 3 or 4 rows of people, to show you the amount of space there is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: