Re: Sandy Hook Weirdos

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ddd on July 23, 2008 at 16:16:41:

In Reply to: Sandy Hook Weirdos posted by Gorshwin on July 23, 2008 at 09:53:46:

: Does anyone cringe here when people are being really obvious?

Yes, its really bad on so many levels. Not the least of which it keeps first timers from wanting to come back and of course they'll tell 100 of their friends how creepy the place is.

I just don't get it. Maybe someone can explain it to me. Its not like it gets you a better view than say unobtrusively sit in a chair quietly and going in the water a few times. On any given day there are so many females, quote a few who are attractive, who very obviously and specifically enjoy being seen nude on the beach by many people. Its all body language. They stand up and spend 10 minutes rubbing lotion on, they walk up and down the water line, they don't put on bottoms to walk to the snack stand. Your watching them and pretending not to and "secretly" getting a thrill from seeing them -- and they know your watching and they're pretending that they don't know it but are "secrectly" getting aroused and an ego boost knowing that they are turning you on. Everyone goes home happy. If some chick is one of those who stays behind a windscreen or puts her stuff back on everytime she gets out of her chair, then for gods sake let them enjoy the beach on their own terms. I've seen women come to the beach and lay on their stomach with the bottoms on for 3 hours then if its a rare day when the cretin population is low and once they're given space and time to feel comfortable they'll sure enough be strutting around butt naked the next time they come. Something to consider.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: