Re: In Praise of Nomad

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riverslug on July 22, 2008 at 22:51:29:

In Reply to: In Praise of Nomad posted by Artiztik on July 22, 2008 at 13:28:33:

: I just want to post a short note of recognition to Nomad, for his tremendous efforts with Photozella. Setting up creative photo opportunities to showcase a realistic look at a naturist/nudist lifestyles in various scenic locations has been a big plus to the featured galleries of Cocco's. And as a photographer, I really admire Nomad for going beyond just documenting events, to also add his personal creative artistic flair when possible. Great work!

It is an exceptional and (thankfully) growing body of work that is unparalleled. Over in Russia, you will find in the works of Andrew Pashis and others creatively and playfully posed nudes outdoors and on the beach. You can find these pics at websites like photosight.ru, club.foto.ru, fotokritic.ru, photoline.ru, photography.ru, photokonkurs.com and others. Also Vulis-archives.com or kamadeva.photofile.ru. But otherwise, outside of Russia, nothing can come close to touching the work coming out of Photozella. It has created its own sort of niche - more informal and often more erotic than the Russians, while admittedly less artistic (in execution but often equally creative in concept).

I save these alongside my Jock Sturgis pics (and other naturist art pics). They use to go next to my beach event pics like Maslin beach olympics or de blote billen. But they don't really belong there.

So yeah, I guess what I'm saying is I fully concur with Artiztik :) Great work Nomad and everyone, and you know I am a big fan of Photozella because I have said so many times before....

Riverslug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: