Nudes a Poppin' Saturday Photo Shoot Event Report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Artiztik on July 22, 2008 at 13:07:55:

Nudes a Poppin' Saturday Photo Shoot Event Report by Artiztik.

It was difficult to get any specific information about this event prior to buying advance tickets, but it was the first time admission to the public

was offered by Ponderosa management, so it is understandable there were still last-minute details to be worked out. There were small signs

posted at the entry gate confirming NO VIDEO was allowed, a very few attempted to shoot video anyway, at risk of being kicked out, but it did

not seem to be uniformly enforced. I shot only stills and the opportunities were plentiful and excellent. The ladies were most cooperative giving

a huge variety of interesting poses, and both models and photographers kept things friendly and fun. There were brief periods of scattered

showers, the overcast skies made excellent soft lighting by reducing harsh shadows, and you digital geeks know color can be improved

somewhat by a simple color saturation adjustment. Temperatures maxed around 82 F, and there were gentle breezes to cool things off. As

long as you protected cameras from the occasional rain, This was an excellent photo opportunity, and a chance to work with many attractive

and friendly nude models. Personally I would rate this as highly worth the $50 price of admission compared to other group photo shoots I have

attended. MANY galleries to post here! Photo and Video DVDs will be available soon at www.artiztik.net/artbark.

I am anxious to hear event repots from others who attended, please post your experiences here, and upload your galleries here for free membership access!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup