Re: NAP a week or so, question for BILL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by fireman-bill on July 12, 2008 at 12:24:57:

In Reply to: NAP a week or so, question for BILL posted by HAL on July 10, 2008 at 06:11:32:

Thanks for asking, I know the club will be open for still photography on Saturday from around 11 am until four or five. I do not know about video. I'll find out though and get back to you.

For first timers, bring a hat and sun block. Drink plenty of water and take breaks in the shade. There is a shower by the pavillian so cool off. There is some food sold there but if you want more than hot dogs or hambergers you better shop first. The biggest tip I can give you is NO MEANS NO! Do not get rude or pushy. Some ladies come to keep there significant others company and do not want pictures taken. If you are a gentleman and ask "may I take your picture?" you will run out of film before you run out of models. Dont crowd the girls. Some girls wont pose at first but begin to get naked later. Give them time and have a good time. Find me and say hello!!!!!!!! I'll be in a grey production shirt or orange security shirt....... Fireman-bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: