Re: Consent?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on July 09, 2008 at 00:35:33:

In Reply to: Consent? posted by Robert on July 08, 2008 at 21:50:08:

: Just wondering...do these people who are photographed give you permission to take their photos AND post them on this site?

: Just curious

My videos are done candid, and typically I do not pursue approval.

If the answer was "no", will you not open and view the photos?

For those that criticize us beach video producers (and I'm not presuming you're one), what the hell are you guys doing on this website? I have been criticized by many men that come onto this site after searching it out, they look at nekkid women, then, while they are enjoying that, they attack those that produce the videos.

We that produce these videos are paparazzi, although the nude people featured are mostly unknown and anonymous, and thus the chances of them ever being viewed and identified by anyone that knows them are far, far, far less than the celebrities being identified in the paparazzi photos.

I never provide video or photos of anyone on private property. Nor do I ever photo any upskirts of girls in public (and yes, I believe that is both non-erotic and an obnoxious invasion).

I only videotape people in a very, very public place. They have presented themselves naked for the entire world to see, which includes being seen by people that may know them.

And no, hidden video is NOT illegal. No, consent is not needed unless that person is approached and is engaged in some type of solicitation whereby they do not know they are being taped (such as the requirement of signing a release when HBO does their taxicab hidden videos). What IS illegal is walking about in a very public place completely naked (with the exception of a small handful of places around the world). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE clothing optional beaches, and during every vid I've ever filmed, I too am completely nude, and yes, I too have seen me in nude videos produced by yet other filmers of hidden videos - but that's because I frequent such sites.

Again, I'm not saying you're attacking the producers of these vids, but understand we do get harshly criticized by many that comes to these sites to see the very same product they criticize.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: